The Sabelt GT-Pad Racing Seat is Sabelt’s first modular seat, offering drivers the most customization available outside of a custom-built racing seat. The lightweight shell is covered with a velour fabric that is highly resistant to wear, looks great, and is extremely comfortable, even for extended stints when endurance racing.
Additional seat pad kit sizes (Medium, Large, and XL) are available in either red or black, making it possible to customize the seat to both your fitment needs and your design taste by utilizing different colored and/or sized pads.
The Sabelt GT-Pad is a truly groundbreaking seat design bringing everyone the fit, finish, and comfort previously available only with custom-made racing seats.
- FIA 8855-1999 Homologation
- Weight: Med 23.5 lbs; Lar 23.3 lbs; XL 23.1 lbs
- Developed using Sabelt's experience participating in the world’s leading racing series
- Integrated head protection system
- Shoulders and hips designed according to the requirements of Regulation 8862 to improve driver safety
- Rear structural reinforcement
- Ergonomic foam sections developed through CAD simulations and tested by professional drivers to improve driving comfort
- Kinderpoint anti-slip fabric on shoulder bolsters
- Air Ducting System: utilizing the space between pads, improved air circulation increases breathability