The Sabelt Enduro Gold Series Harness is designed to deliver the ultimate in safety and convenience.
Designed with quality and an eye for the smallest nuances, Sabelt delivers the ultimate in safety, convenience, and performance. The Enduro Harness provides sturdy anchoring points fastened with a top-notch buckle to increase driver safety and protection in the event of an accident. Manufactured from premium materials, this reliable harness will serve you for years to come.
Every time you get behind the wheel of your racing beast the last thing you have to worry about is safety. Designed using breakthrough technologies and undergone strict quality testing, this top-notch harness by Sabelt is what the doctor ordered to increase your driving safety for your next race. This reliable harness with sturdy anchoring points offers a higher level of safety and protection to keep you secure in your seat and help avoid injury in the event of an accident or impact.
- Designed to deliver the ultimate in safety and convenience
- Adjustment straps allow for the harness straps to be tightened for a secure fit
- Manufactured from superior materials for exceptional strength and durability
- Rigorously tested to meet the highest quality standards
- Proudly Made in Italy
- FIA 8853-2016 approved
- Shoulder straps: full 2’’ width – superlight quick-release adjuster
- Shoulder fixing: Snaphook with Tribar adjuster
- Lap belts: 2’’ Carabiner fixing – Adjuster integrated to the buckle tongue designed for 2” webbing. Developed for GT/Endurance cars.
- Tongues entry designed to simplify the driver fastening. Quick-release with spring ejectors.
- Crotches: 2’’ width – snap hook/tribar fixing
- Yellow loops
- Velcro on shoulder straps
- Intercom cord
Sabelt® has been putting quality first for over 40 years. A winning philosophy has resulted in excellence and given life to products that have always been synonymous with high performance and maximum safety. Mainstays that accompanied racing greats of the past such as Piquet, Prost, Senna, Mansell, and Schumacher in their victories; and number ones of today such as Vettell and Raikonen; as well as the teams like Ferrari F1, Red Bull, Ford Rallye Sport, Citroen World Rally Team, Hyundai World Rally Team, and many others.