Elite 2000/2500 Toyota 2JZ Terminated Engine Harness
The fastest and most cost-effective way to wire your race car or engine conversion! Simply connect a handful of labeled wires and this plug and Play product allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- An efficient Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- The quick start guide will walk you through the installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play harness into your vehicle.
- The guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
- This harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- Fully programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.
Includes: Terminated engine Harness. Firewall grommet, molded 6 power circuit Haltech fuse box and lid. 5 relays, 5 fuses and pins for the spare power circuit.
Notes: This harness can also support 1JZ-GTE engines but will require either a 2JZ coolant temperature sensor or a connector changed to (P/N AMP 184004).
IMPORTANT EMISSIONS NOTICE:
In many states, it is unlawful to tamper with your vehicle's emissions equipment. Haltech products are designed and sold for sanctioned off-road/competition non-emissions controlled vehicles only and may never be used on a public road or highway. Using Haltech products for street/road use on public roads or highways is prohibited by law unless a specific regulatory exemption exists (more information can be found on the SEMA Action Network website for state-by-state details in the USA). It is the responsibility of the installer and/or user of this product to ensure compliance with all applicable local and federal laws and regulations. Please check with your local vehicle authority before purchasing, using, or installing any Haltech product.