If you are using a factory harness and are after an easy ECU upgrade, take a look at Haltech Plug'n'Play Adaptor Kits. These adaptors plug directly into your Haltech ECU and have a set of factory connectors on the other side which plug straight into the factory harness.
A simple Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
The quick start guide will walk you through the installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play adaptor into your vehicle.
- The guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
Suits: Plug 'n' Play replacement of the factory ECU for Subaru WRX MY06-07 STI (ADM) MY06-07 (ADM) 2.5 Litre with DENSO ECU only.
Includes: Elite 2500 ECU with DBW and Race Functions, injection-molded plastic plug 'n' play adaptor harness, M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins, auxiliary I/O 16 Pin TYCO plug and pins, USB programming cable, and USB software key.
Notes: Not compatible with the Hitachi ECU.
This harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
Fully programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.
Drive-by-Wire Throttle Control (DBW) - Requires (2) user-defined outputs & (4) user-defined inputs
Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents & Programmable peak time
Flex Fuel Function (Direct sensor input) - Tune your engines boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content
Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), LPG, Methanol and Ethanol allows you to simply select your fuel type
Closed Loop 02 Control - Dual bank control for precise tuning (With optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit)
Dual Channel Knock Control - Synchronised to engine position with high-speed digital filtering for accurate detection
Variable cam control - Independently control up to 4 camshafts - Requires a minimum of 1 user-defined input & output per variable cam
Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability Requires 1 or 2 user-defined outputs (BAC type) or 4 user-defined outputs (Stepper motor type)
Long-term learning (Auto tune) on fuel, ignition, cam, boost & idle control maps (up to 4D)
On-board data logging - Up to 40 channels of logging at sample rates up to 5ms (200Hz) with 2MB of internal memory
Laptop data logging -Data log all available channels directly to your laptop's hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
Dual CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices, Supported OEM CAN & OBDII (view live engine data & set and clear diagnostic trouble codes)
Injection Stages: up to 4 with individual injector flow rates per injector
8 Injector drivers for 2 sequential stages on 4 cylinder & 3 rotor engines and up to 4 sequential stages on 2 rotor engines
Anti-Lag/Rotational idle - for closed-course racing, rally, circuit or drift. Build and maintain boost during closed throttle conditions
Rolling Anti-Lag - lock to your current (or pre-set) RPM or road speed for roll racing or pit lane limiting
Launch Control - Control your engine's power delivery, RPM & boost for consistent performance at the start line
Traction Control - Control your engine's power output via mappable front vs rear axle or individual wheel speed slip.
- Tuning Table Resolution up to 32 x 32 x 8
- Limitless tuning flexibility -Tune your engine by a combination of 4D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user-definable corrections
- tune by a combination of manifold pressure, throttle position, cam position, ethanol content, gear, road speed, race time, EGT, shock travel, ride height or any channel for ultimate flexibility - Dual mapping is a thing of the past.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction - 3D
- Wideband O2 - Connect up to 9 Channels via CAN expansion devices
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) - Connect up to 12 Channels via external CAN expansion devices
- Engine Protection - Set advanced multi-level limits for sensors and protect your engine against common causes of failure
- Nitrous control with advanced programming of up to 6 stages of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays & banked control options.
- fuel and ignition corrections for all stages.
- Boost Control -Intelligent 4D Closed loop, with learning, flexible user definable axis, and 14 fully user definable boost target and duty cycle corrections.
- modes - example boost by gear, road speed, race timer, shock travel, ride height etc.
- Sequential turbo control
- CO2 Boost control, wastegate pressure & position, intake air bleed control (charge pipe wastegate) functionality for the hard-core racer
- Flat shift - Optimise your shifting precision via a combination of inputs such as a clutch switch or strain gauge.
- Shock Travel/Ride Height inputs allow dynamic tuning and data logging to assist in chassis development and power delivery
- Timer Functions - Use the combination of the race timer and 5 additional programmable timers for time-based control of multiple engine parameters, power delivery, and other user-definable functions
- Trans brake function allows smooth and consistent control of start line staging (Bump or Creep)
- Optional Upgrade - Advanced Torque Management - A fully integrated driveshaft RPM target race function that provides the ultimate control and consistency for the serious drag racer, eliminating the need for costly external controllers
IMPORTANT EMISSIONS NOTICE:
In many states, it is unlawful to tamper with your vehicle's emissions equipment. Haltech products are designed and sold for sanctioned off-road/competition non-emissions controlled vehicles only and may never be used on a public road or highway. Using Haltech products for street/road use on public roads or highways is prohibited by law unless a specific regulatory exemption exists (more information can be found on the SEMA Action Network website for state-by-state details in the USA). It is the responsibility of the installer and/or user of this product to ensure compliance with all applicable local and federal laws and regulations. Please check with your local vehicle authority before purchasing, using, or installing any Haltech product.