The Walbro 520 High Pressure "Hellcat" Fuel pump is perfect for high-performance applications. Choose one-to-three pumps depending on your Horsepower requirements:
- 1 pump supports up to 650 HP (E85)
- 2 pumps support up to 1200 HP (E85)*
- 3 pumps support up to 1500 HP (E85)*
Enjoy the highest output on today’s market with the new DCSS 39/50 fuel pump. Able to support an aggressive 700+ horsepower, with a supercharger, this innovative dual pumping channel design delivers maximum pressure with superior fuel flow. Operating in both gas and E85, this fuel pump comes with a check valve to avoid system leak-down and extended cranking at start-up. This superior design results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise, increasing efficiency by 20% over conventional pumps, delivering unparalleled performance
F90000285 Flex Fuel HP Pump The innovative design of the DCSS 39/50 features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine blades. Designed for high-performance engines exceeding 500hp.
- Highest flow in-tank brushed fuel pump offering from TI Automotive
- Featuring award-winning DCSS technology
- E85 compatible
- Internal check valve — prevent fuel system pressure bleed down — prevent extended cranks
- High-pressure relief setting — support supercharger and turbo applications
- Capable of supporting 900+HP at 60PSI naturally aspirated applications
- Flush mountable to an existing hanger with installation kit 400-1168, sold separately.
- Fuel: GAS & E85
- Horsepower: 900+ at 60PSI, naturally aspirated applications
- Over All Pump Length: 131mm
- Main Housing Diameter: 39mm
- Lower Housing Diameter: 50mm
- Fuel Inlet Diameter: 11mm OD
- Fuel Outlet Diameter: 11mm OD
- Flow Rate: 470lph @ 40psi (120+ gph)
- Test Voltage: 13.5 Volts
*The F90000285 requires modifications to system wiring, fuel lines, and the fuel module, and should be professionally installed.
*Wiring pigtail and installation kit sold separately.