The Enduro Silver Series harness from Sabelt uses 2″ belts throughout, secured with lightweight aluminum hardware. Intuitively adjusted in the cockpit with bright yellow tabs that pull down, changing drivers and entering the cockpit are now simpler and easier than ever. The newly designed cam-lock buckle integrates the crotch-belts fixture, enabling its 2016 homologation and heightening driver safety in the event of an impact. A number of other handy features have been added, including comms/hydration routing on top of shoulder straps and HANS-friendly silicone grip on the underside. Proudly made in Italy.
- New compact buckle integrates sub-belts
- Easy adjustment with yellow pull-down straps
- Velcro patches on shoulder straps secure loose ends
- Comms/hydration routing on shoulder belts keep lines secure
- Homologation: FIA8853-2016
- Fixing Points: 6-Points
- Shoulder straps: full 2’’ width – superlight quick-release adjuster
- Shoulder fixing: Snaphook with Tribar adjuster
- Lap belts: 2’’ Carabiner fixing – Adjuster integrated to the buckle tongue designed for 2” webbing.
- Tongues entry designed to simplify the driver fastening. Quick-release with spring ejectors.
- Crotches: 2’’ width – snap hook/tribar fixing
- Yellow loops
- Velcro on shoulder straps
- Intercom cord
Sabelt® has been putting quality first for over 40 years. A winning philosophy has resulted in excellence and given life to products that have always been synonymous with high performance and maximum safety. Mainstays that accompanied racing greats of the past such as Piquet, Prost, Senna, Mansell, and Schumacher in their victories; and number ones of today such as Vettell and Raikonen; as well as the teams like Ferrari F1, Red Bull, Ford Rallye Sport, Citroen World Rally Team, Hyundai World Rally Team, and many others.