Suits: Racing application where advanced race features, data logging, and power management control is required.
Includes: NEXUS R5 VCU, SurLok connectors (Red and Black), Wi-Fi antenna, mounting bolts, USB-C Cable, USB-C dust cap, USB drive with NSP Software.
Plug and pin set: AMP 26 pin key 1 and 3, 34 pin key 1 and 2, DTP-4. NEXUS R5 universal engine wiring harness, firewall grommet 2.5in (63.5mm).
Length: 2.5m (8)
- Color-coded and labeled wires that match the detailed wiring diagram for a confusion-free construction process.
- The wiring diagram is accompanied by the full VCU manual and Software located on the USB key provided with the VCU, or downloadable from the Haltech Website.
- 4 x 25A (continuous) push-pull PWM capable (5 kHz) outputs (for power to injectors/coils, trans brake, thermofan, fuel pump)
- 12 x 8A (continuous) high side outputs (low-speed PWM, 200 Hz) outputs (power to sensors, NOS solenoids, etc)
- 18 x peak/hold injector drivers (can be used as low-side drive outputs)
- 12 x low current ignition outputs (can be used as low-side drive outputs)
- 8 x low-side drive outputs, PWM capable (DPOs)
- 4 x push-pull / h-bridge outputs (8A, PWM capable), eg for electronic throttle
- 23 x 0-5V analog inputs with redundancy for electronic throttle and switchable 5V pullup
- Trigger and home inputs with differential inputs, adjustable thresholds, and glitch filters
- 10 x synchronous pulsed inputs, zero crossing or adjustable thresholds - cam sensor inputs, frequency inputs, or 0-5V analog inputs
- 2 x onboard wideband controllers, supporting NTK and LSU4.9
- 3 x CAN ports with switchable termination